Premium Themes for Android Devices

Here you can find themes that will work on android, since you cannot adjust resolution to 16:9 on android at the moment, not all themes will fit properly, some screens are too stretched, thus, in this case The themes that will work regardless are the following (The Tutorial to install themes on Android is at the bottom):

Keep in mind that if your android screen is 16:9 then you can use ALL THEMES even the ones not suitable for android. The only reason they are marked as “suitable for android” is because even if the bg gets stretched out on wider mobile screens, everything will still look good, but those unsuitable are the themes that require you to use 16:9 resolution to keep some important details in correct place, so if they were stretched out, they would fall out of the place.

Special Edition Themes:

• Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Duelist Kingdom

Special Edition Premium Themes for YGO Omega - YGO Omega / Customization - Duelists Unite

Wave 7 Premium Themes:

Wave 7 of YGO Omega Premium Themes - YGO Omega / Customization - Duelists Unite

Wave 6 Premium Themes:

Wave 6 of Premium Themes for YGO Omega - YGO Omega / Customization - Duelists Unite

Wave 5 Premium Themes:

Wave 5 of Premium Themes for YGO Omega - YGO Omega / Customization - Duelists Unite

Wave 4 Premium Themes:

• Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - The Supreme King Castle: Animated 3D Environment Theme
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s - Signals of Doom (Earthbound Immortals): Animated 3D Environment Theme
    All Wave 4 Themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hts13yVPUok

Wave 4 of Premium Themes for YGO Omega by Aire - YGO Omega / Customization - Duelists Unite

Wave 3 Premium Themes:

Wave 3 of YGO Omega Premium Themes by Aire - YGO Omega / Customization - Duelists Unite

Wave 2 Premium Themes:

Wave 2 of Premium Themes for YGO Omega by Aire - YGO Omega / Customization - Duelists Unite

Wave 1 Premium Themes:

• Tron: Legacy - 3D Environment Theme 4K

Premium Themes for YGO Omega by Aire - YGO Omega / Customization - Duelists Unite

All these Themes don’t use any zones or field textures that are embeded into the 3D world, which, if they did, they would fall out of place if the resolution was any different from 16:9. These themes, if stretched, which in most cases is going to be the case, as mobile screens are very wide, they’ll have no problems with it.

To install a Theme first use WinRar or some other extractor of zip files from the Play Store to extract the zip file using the Key you will receive for the zip file post purchase.
Then, place the .otm file from the zip file into the following location on your Android Device: [internal memory path]/Android/data/com.DuelistsUnite.YGOOmega/files/Themes

Once you drop the .otm file there open up YGO Omega, go to Menu > Settings and you will see Themes, select your theme and hit apply, it might take few moments to load, then it will ask to restart the app, to which you will say yes, it will close, and you will open YGO Omega again. Done.

1 Like

themes looks awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry to bother you but I can’t get them to show up on android. I got them all to work on my PC but when I transfer them to the correct folder on my tablet and select them in the options menu (they do show up there) nothing happens. Even after I restart the app and the theme is selected in the options, it doesn’t show up and I get the vanilla theme instead.