- Yu-Gi-Oh! DM - The Final Battle
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - The Supreme King Castle
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s - Signals of Doom (Earthbound Immortals)
ALL THEMES ARE FREE 5.14 GB folder on MEGA
Make sure to watch the video to see all animations!
ALL THEMES ARE QUAD HD (4x HD) and they are created for 16:9 Resolutions. If you use other resolutions it will fall out of intended place.
NOTE: Avoid purchasing the Themes using your phone, as sometimes you won’t get redirected from PayPal towards the download link and authorization, PayPal is weird like that on some devices. If it happens just contact me I’ll manually give you the theme, but please use a deskop or a laptop if you want to avoid any issues happening.
Mats are transparent in these themes.
These are only Duel Backgrounds for each camera angles both static and animated.
Wave 4 comes out 15 days earlier than scheduled in order to give my fans and close beta testers an opportunity to win one of the themes in the Battle Royale, Which is the Last Event we will have before Open Beta Release. I have worked EXTREMELY HARD to get this out on time.
Wave 4 is all based on Series of yugioh! Duel Monsters, Gx and 5D’s! Community voted for what arcs to choose to make themes on.
If you ask me what my favourite is, I tried deciding but I cannot decide, all of them are incredible I just keep switching between them every duel!
Mats and Field Spells will work with these themes btw.
1. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - The Final Battle: Animated 3D Environment Theme
- We have been thinking really hard what to choose for Duel Monsters, there was too much to pick from, the top 2 choices were Yugi vs Atem final battle when Atem goes to Afterlife, or Battle City Blimp. You will get Battle City Blip as well eventually. However, Yugi vs Atem was the most iconic duel, and it had everything you want to see from Duel Monsters, the Egyptian theme, the hieroglyphs, millennium items, that ‘vibe’, while the blimp was just a blimp in the sky. This theme is absolutely beautiful and should satisfy all DM fans without exception!
- All Millennium Items on Millennium Stone
- Hieroglyphs under Field Spell
- Field Changes Colours
Become the King of Games on the grounds where Yugi was crowned one!
2. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - The Supreme King Castle: Animated 3D Environment Theme
SUITABLE FOR ANDROID
- It was really hard to decide what to go for in GX, but in the end we went for The Supreme King Caste that appears in a card artwork and in anime in Season 3. I think we can all agree that “Sad Duel” theme is one of most iconic themes if not most iconic theme (OST) from GX. I just had to make this. Not to mention, the overall setting is fitting for Yubel and for other decks (I’m looking at you, Burning Abyss Players). I was drawing this theme live on discord, its a combo of art and 3d. IT is an absolutely MENACING theme. This should absolutely satisfy all GX Fans!
- Menacing Sky
- Falling Meteorites
- Roaring Thunder
Awaken the Supreme King sleeping deep within you and protect your Epic Castle!
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s - Signals of Doom (Earthbound Immortals): Animated 3D Environment Theme
SUITABLE FOR ANDROID
- Finally we have 5D’s! The fan favourite series. We had tough time deciding what to go for, but overall votes went towards Earthbound Immortal Arc. So I went ahead and created the ENTIRE SATELLITE CITY that you fly over in the dark terrifying clouds with roaring thunder with the Mark of the most powerful Earthbound Immortal: Wiraqoucha Rasca’ Nazca Lines etched in the Sky and the Ground below. This theme is absolutely insane and should definitely satisfy all 5D’s fans!
- Entire Satellite city is below you as you fly over it
- Nazca Lines of Earthbound Immortal: Wiraqoucha Rasca is etched in the sky and the ground
- Flames of Earthbound Immortal: Wiraqoucha Rasca Ground Nazca Lines
- Dark Clouds
- Roaring Thunder
Save the world from Dark Signers, or… join them?! Experience the epicenes of Earthbound Immortal Arc first-hand!
IMPORTANT!!! if your zones look like default ones that come with omega and not like in video of themes/screenshots, you need to reapply the theme (its a bug), basically apply the default theme again, then apply my theme after it again and ur all set!
Finally, to select the theme after you install it, you have to select it in the settings and click apply!