- Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - Performapal Carnival
- Mystic Mine
- Island in the Sky
- Spirits of the Temple
All 5 themes are -30% OFF for LIMITED TIME ONLY
Make sure to watch the video to see all animations!
ALL THEMES ARE QUAD HD (4x HD) and they are created for 16:9 Resolutions. If you use other resolutions it will fall out of intended place.
These are only Duel Backgrounds for each camera angles both static and animated with textures.
Wave 5 is the first wave to have 5 themes, and with wave 5 I have completed a set of 17 Premium Themes in total from Wave 1 to Wave 5.
Message to all of you: From today onwards I will be far more busy and I won’t have the time I once had to create all these themes for you guys. From today onwards I head towards the path of the future and all it entails. I would like to thank each and every one of you who supported me and I cannot express how thankful I am to you for helping me go through some tough times with that support. I always knew the day would come when this was going to happen, and here it is. I’ve brought you 17 themes, there is something for everyone!
For now, this is brief (?) parting, until we meet again!
1. Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - Performapal Carnival: Animated 3D Environment Theme
- Pendulum players just wouldn’t leave me alone ever since wave 1 to make them a theme so here you go! It was about time to give pend players some love, and you get this majestic theme!
P.S: It comes with a new artwork for Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Hip Hippo made by me!
- More Lights
- Literally, even more lights
- Egaos (if you don’t know what this is you’re not an arc-v fan, don’t get exposed!)
- All the floating stuff
- Pendulum Scales
Become a Pro Entertainer on the Grand Stage on an Action Duel Field of Yuya!
2. Mystic Mine: Animated 3D Environment Theme
- First theme to be recommended for wave 5 was Mystic Mine, everyone asked for it, and so I decided to make it. However the Mystic Mine cave is just plain and boring, so I asked my self: “How am I going to make this interesting and beautiful to look at?” so only answer was: To make it beautiful my way. And so we ended up with this, I have recreated the scene on the artwork where spellstone sorcerer rekts those 2 soldiers, and you can see this animation at the top, where opponent’s hand is! The theme is really an eye candy!
- The Scene on the Mystic Mine card artwork
So you’re a sadist and enjoy seeing people suffer in pain with Mystic Mine? Then this is for you!
3. Okami: Animated 3D Environment Theme
- Have you played Okami? If you didn’t, you missed out big time, look it up its amazing! Not to mention: Beautiful! After playing it I was so impressed, I made a theme in its style and this theme just brings me pure joy, and this theme is also a gift to one person who also loves okami, and its also a gift for all you nature lovers out there (I see you, SpringStation fans).
- Leaves Falling
- Okami Amaterasu
Experience the beauty of Okami but in Omega, or… Just enjoy the Watercolour Nature Scenery!
4. Island in the Sky: Animated 3D Environment Theme
- I wanted to make a tabletop style theme that has a twist to it, unlike other themes, this theme will give you an illusion that cards on the sides are actually high on the stones as you can see, it has a really cool vibe to it and I love how it turned out!
Enjoy your gameplay more and give your self a treat today with this theme!
5. Spirits of the Temple: Animated 3D Environment Theme
- I wanted to make a darker, chill kinda theme that is set in a… kinda horror-ish style environment, like a dungeon or something in those waters. And I ended up with this, I love how it turned out!
So you’re an adventurer?! What are you waiting for!
Even just leaving a comment, sharing and hearting is a lot of help!*
IMPORTANT!!! if your zones look like default ones that come with omega and not like in video of themes/screenshots, you need to reapply the theme (its a bug), basically apply the default theme again, then apply my theme after it again and ur all set!
Finally, to select the theme after you install it, you have to select it in the settings and click apply!