Japanese Card Pics 遊戯王高画質日本語カード

done uploaded

Excuse me There is something wrong with this card
《若い忍者》(15198996)'s card pic have 無断転載禁止

I’d like to report that Green Ninja (15198996) and all of the Beetrooper cards except for Scout Buggy (02656842) have the yu-gi-oh!.jp watermark on their artworks.

fix redownload again please

Thank you so much! You are a very important person in the yugioh community.

1 Like

SR13 (Structure Deck R: Devil’s Gate) cards please thanks :smiley:

WPP 2022 cards please thanks

Thanks for the great work.
Blue Eyes Chaos Max looks too dark from the original, the shadows look darker, you can also compare it to MD, I just wanted to report that. Thanks again for providing us with HQ images.

Hello, the card 82044280 is low quality, I have also tagged a picture with HQ artwork, I just wanted to report this finding, regards.

will be replaced in next update

Beetrooper Formation (64213017) still has its lower quality png image on the “field” folder. Also, lastest update has 12305 cards, not 12307.

1 Like

Excuse me There’s one card that’s something wrong
魔界劇団-リバティ・ドラマチスト ( 65477143) "s Pendulum Scale is 8 not 4

1 Like

ok i will fix it in next update thx for reporting

The MEGA files have been terminated. I’ve also experienced some trouble creating an account on the Chinese platform. Could we get updated links for the pictures, please?

i will reupload again

I was able to download them. Thank you so much!

1 Like

The newest upload has the wrong version of Abyss Actor - Liberty Dramatist (65477143) with Pendulum Scale 4 instead of the correct one with Pendulum Scale 8. Also, the PNG version of Beetroper Formation (64213017) still is in the field file.

Excuse me There’s one card that’s something wrong
Tilting Entrainment(77855162)'s Level is 8 not 7

thx for reporting will upload the fix patch in next update