YGO Omega Version 0.99 Open Beta

where can i find away to try out ygo omega out? i would love to use it

卡片都是英文了 界面中文 怎么设置卡片都是英文 怎么搞

Please if you can solve the error of exporting deck, sometimes I get the message “Copied to clipboard” or nothing appears and it does not allow the deck to be exported, thanks for this work of art…

This isn’t an error. When you export a deck, it’s exported as code. It’s copied to your clipboard. That means you can paste the code after its been copied.

What can I do with the code, it helps me, can you help me with some guide or where I can find information about it, excuse the question but I’m new, thanks in advance…

Is there a way to customize AI decks yet?

I have more problems

After playing 3 duels, the simulator was locked.
Then when you open it again and load it, the screen remains black and does not advance

Run the omegaupdater.

this game is safe to download because when ever I try to update the game it says that their is virus so how do i fix this problem

Thanks!! Now i can playy

Get a better antivirus. That means not McAfee or Avast or Kaskpersky. The default Windows antivirus or malwarebytes works. If you don’t trust us, then don’t download the game. Simple.

ty > <

I’m fed up as soon as it asks me to update, I do it but it still asks me it ask me 10 times and I can still go online.

after updating the game and launching it, it asks to update again and again.
should I uninstall it and re-install it or is there a better option??

The update loop is because your updater is out of date. Discord

Hello guys how can I download YGO omega

how do install ygo omega on Mac?

We didn’t release for Mac yet.

I hope its soon