- Teams must consist of at least 3 members to register for and participate in wars.
- Teams cannot exceed a maximum of 15 registered members (including Team Leader & Co-Leader).
- If you’re looking for a team, go here: https://forum.duelistsunite.org/c/wars/freeagent/44
- To find a list of verified teams, go here: https://forum.duelistsunite.org/c/wars/teamhub/43
Creating a War
- Create a Declaration thread for the team you are warring against here: https://forum.duelistsunite.org/c/wars/wardeclare/45
- The Declaration thread must include the following:
- Insert Your Teams Here Team A vs Team B
- Deck Format: Banlist & Card Pool
- War Format: Hearts (Double); Crossfire (Double); King of the Hill [Optional: 2 win cap]
- Platform for War: YGO Omega, Dueling Nexus, Dueling Book, EDOPro
- Deadline Date
- Team A Roster and Team B Roster (Rosters must consist of players registered to your team)
- A War Adjudicator will approve and move the thread to Official Wars after the rosters for both teams have been confirmed.
- All wars are 2/3 matches.
- All wars have a 21 day deadline.
- All Wars are conducted using the most recent _ TCG Banlist Only _.
- Cards are considered _ TCG Legal _ upon their release in any region.
- If the banlist changes during an on-going war, the war must continue with the banlist it started with, until finished.
Disputes During A War
- If a player disconnects during a match, the player receives a _ game loss _ in ALL cases unless victory is _ guaranteed _ during that turn or the very next with only the cards known in both players hands, on field, and in the graveyard.
- If a player disconnects during siding, the next round is started and the disconnecting player cannot side (for the next game).*
- If a system crashes a screenshot is required for verification. If no screenshot is provided, then it is treated as a disconnection and Rules 1 and 2 are applied accordingly.
- A team can substitute up to _ three _ times without approval from the opposing leader depending on the amount of subs were agreed to at the start of the war. After that any substitutions have to be approved or denied by the opposing leader.
- Due to war deadlines being 21 days a match must be played every 4 days. If no match is played both teams will receive an inactivity warning. 24 hours after the activity warning has been given the war will be ended by a War Adjudicator and the win will be given to the leading team.
- Any player caught using illegal cards or cheating of any sort will be given a match loss and receive appropriate punishment for their actions. This is at the discretion of the Teams & Wars Staff.
- Note: Replays and Screenshots should be saved to in order settle all war disputes. If a dispute occurs and replays are not provided, then it is likely the dispute will not be ruled in your advantage.
This is a Free-For-All Elimination-type war format where each player has 2 Lives. The war continues until a team has no more available players to war. (_ Note: _ Due to this format using multiple lives there are special substation rules. Any player that is subbed out _ cannot _ be substituted back in regardless of the opposing leader approves it. Also, any eliminated player cannot be substituted into the war.)
This is a Free-For-All-type war format. In this format there is no elimination or individual lives. Instead teams are given a total number of Hearts times the number of participates in the war. (i.e. 5v5 = 10 Hearts per team). The first team to reach 0 hearts loses the war.
King of the Hill:
This is an Elimination style war format that with an assigned playing order. Each player is assigned a position 1-x ("x" being the number of players used in the war.) The war starts with the players in Position 1 dueling. The winner goes on to duel the player in Position 2, then 3, and so on. Once all players have been eliminated from one side that team loses.
Team A vs Team B
1A vs 1B = Winner 1A
1A vs 2B = Winner 1A
1A vs 3B = Winner 3B
2A vs 3B = Winner 3B
3A vs 3B = Winner 3A
3A vs 4B = Winner 3A
3A vs 5B = Winner 5B
4A vs 5B = Winner 4A
All players have been eliminated from Team B's team. Team B loses the war.