Undo Function in Deck Editing

I’ll use myself as an example here.

Sometimes, when building a deck, I take 3 copies of a card off of the deck. I wish there was a way to “ctrl + z” my changes. Maybe a key or key combo.

I think it might also be interesting to have a “ctrl + y” (redo) function, in case one uses the fore suggested “undo” function too much.

I watched all the tutorials and videos from the Duelists Unite and read the post on the game’s functionalities, but don’t recall anything of the sort being already implemented.

If this isn’t feasible, that’s fine by me! The project is still phenomenal.

Cheers.

I too would really enjoy an undo function in deck building. The reason is, what happens to me a lot, is the following. Sometimes I just want to read the cards in enlarged version by clicking the mousewheel on them. Often enough that sometimes just deletes the card from the deck. (Because I guess, internally the left mouse button is clicked or so.) If it was a one-of than I either have to search it again - or I just have to go out of the deck builder (without changes) and enter again. This would be kind of ok, I guess. It just happens so often to me, that an undo funktion would really be appreciated. I would use it all the time, whenever this happens.