Solved Yu-Gi-Oh´s problem. New Rules (Card tier list)

Hello!

I have the solution for the current problem in yugioh, reguarding the “chaotic speed and lack of interaction in the game”.

Here is the solution.
Implement a official Yugioh Tier list. (From S, A, B tier etc)
Players are only allowed to have specificly ONE card in their deck from the entire S tier, TWO cards in thier deck from the A tier so on and so forth.
Not only will this restrict the amount of BOSS MONSTERS, SEARCHES and HAND TRAPS the fast meta decks can abuse, it will allow older decks to catch up since thier decks never surrounded the newer boss monsters in the first place.

With that said, decks are only allowed to contain 1x S-tier card and 2x A-tier cards in thier entier deck etc (inc extra deck).

For example: Players are not allowed to have both “Borreload Savage Dragon” and “Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss” in their deck because they would both be in the S tier. They would have to choose one of them.

The tier lists will be produced by official ygo pro staff members.

Maybe one could do it in an even simpler way: There is the Youtube-series “Ranking All 300+ Yugioh Decks Because Someone Had to”. If one just ranked the basic cards in those decks accordingly and maybe also ranked also the staple cards and leaves certain utility cards, say unranked. Then one could just have the tier list, like leagues. And then every play who let’s say wants to play the casual (tier 4) format, they are only allowed to play cards of tier 4 or worse. (For simplicity, it should always be allowed to play worse cards and unranked cards in order to use tech options that are not overpowered.)

I kind of like this idea very much. (I think someone on youtube made it.) The problem with this approach is just that with every new ban list a deck can totally jump from almost unplayable to one of the best decks or vice versa. (Like when Spyral Masterplan got banned and suddenly noone played Spyrals any more.)

For the tierlist (under construction right know, since the youtube series is still going) look here: