Separate chat tab for Tag/Singles/Ranked Duels

I think you don’t understand how I met some of the great Tag players back in the day. In DevPro we used to be able to talk to other players via communicating them by right clicking their name. And this is how I made many friends while I was playing Tag. And I’m not saying that if you uninstalled Discord. I’m saying if that person has left the Omega Server. How will you find that person on discord? perhaps something that lets use copy/paste their name and Tag would be good. Even if it’s random players. Basically, you are saying to play only with your friends. But that’s not what I’m about. I’m about finding new good players and if we made something that let us just redirected us to the Discord Chat or let us highlight the name so we can add them as friend. We can now contact them.

I’ve already tested it but feel free to double check. I’ve tested in both 1v1, Tag, spectator mode and replays.

I think that it’s still essential. look at how Genshin or any other game that has a chat function. You’re still able to multitask. I’m able to read my card effects while still be able to read the chat at the same time. But I’m here to contest what you’ve previously said. It’s about efficiency not the speed.