Separate chat tab for Tag/Singles/Ranked Duels

If you do not even know who your tag partner is on discord and are not friends with them, why are you in a team with them? This goes again back to random tag partner. Everyone is on Discord. Discord is required to play omega. You literally cannot play YGO Omega without a discord account. It’s simple to even ask your tag partner what their discord name is in the omega chat and then communicate with them on Discord. There’s absolutely no excuse. We’ve been doing this for the last 8 years for tag duels.

We can check that then. This is the only thing you’ve stated so far that if it isn’t already implemented, can be possible.

This is again about what is possible. You want something but fail to understand the developer’s perspective. You only understand what you want as a user. You want the ability to see the field, the chat, and read the card. Your eyes can only see one thing at a time. Even if all things are visible, you will be reading one thing at a time. At a certain point, one has to ask if memory is a problem with a player. If it is, then that’s a separate issue.

If you want to see the field, then look at the field. If you want to read the card, then click on the card and read it. If you forgot already in that instance what the field looks like, click on the field again and look at it. In an automatic duel, in all my years, I’ve never had to chat while also reading card effects because I am playing an automatic duel. You never have to ever chat in an automatic duel ever for anything. If it is a manual duel, you have all the time in the world. Dueling Book is a manual simulator and it takes on average, an hour to complete 1 duel.