Replay Settings

I’m not sure if this is possible, but if it is, it would be nice to see replay settings added to the sim. Watching lengthy combos or stally matches at base speed can be pretty annoying especially when you’re just trying to get to a specific moment. Adding a speed up or moving through a replay would make it much more convenient. However, I doubt this would be easy to implement, as is any replay system where the replay actually just re plays the game rather than being in video form. If there’s an easy way to do it, this would probably be worth that level of effort. Otherwise, probably not.

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I am fairly certain this is already implemented. You can find the speed of the replay tied to the “Gameplay speed” in the Settings page. Sliding the slider to the right will make the replay faster and the left will make it slower.

Additionally, if you pass a moment up, you can hit the RW button in the phases to input the number of steps you’d like to go back. You can think of a step as an action, a monster being summoned, an effect being activated, etc.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out in the Duelist Unite Discord server in the #omega_help channel.

Thank you!

I did not know about the rewind function over the phase icons, and that’s nice. However, for the game speed, it still caps out at 1x speed even in replay mode. I’m not sure if that’s because it would cause too much lag to go above that, but it’s still awfully slow compared to a video format where 2-4x speed is standard for replays.