More bugs for speed duel

I tried this afternoon and i thought it was solved by testing it against a bot. But this evening i tried against my girlfriend and set cards still can activate. I also tried against bot again and i still can activate set cards when Gaia is there. I launched the updater before doing these. Sorry if it needed to wait an update or something else.

For Ectoplasmic, counter is okay but now there is no doubled damage against zombie monster anymore.

1. Also not a big deal but Fusion party skill (Speed duel) “Activate this Skill during your Main Phase. Once per Duel, you can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material.”
    In omega when you activate it and you don’t have the material needed in hand will just waste the skill. IF you get the materiel after activate the skill. You cannot use the effect of Fusion party.

2. Deck Beasts of phantom still making the server crashing ( Antimetaman have the decklist). It happens when i played against a BOT and when i started my turn (i was second). I tried it again after playing first it crash at the end of my turn.

This should have been fixed. If it’s still a problem, then you can reply.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.