List of different bug

1. Skill Speed duel (Prescience) of Ishizu is missing from the game.

2. Speed Duel deck cant be use in DL cardpool (Already told to Antimetaman)

3. Relinquished sucking a trap monster by his effect should gain the attack of the monster. (Relinquished suck a Swamp mirrorer and should have 1800 atk but it has 0/0 in Omega)

4. Floodgate trap hole does not allow us to use it on trap monster in Omega. it should be able to be flip down (and in this case, it goes back to S/T and can be activate the next turn)

5. Cant play in Manual mode with speed duel deck.

6. All Umi cards (Legendary Ocean, etc) appears in Speed duel banlist as available. Only Umi is available.

EDIT :

1. Deck Beasts of phantom still making the server crashing ( Antimetaman have the decklist). It happens when i played against a BOT and when i started my turn (i was second).

2. Kairyu shin leaving the field still don’t activate the skill card (flip the skill and allow to draw 2). I tried by destroying him with a card effect and by battle. (I did not try by tribute summoning)

3. Knight of Legend Skill of Yu gi (Speed duel) works for Piercing damage, drawing, discard and summoning without tribute. BUT it allows us to activate set Spell/trap and we should not be able. (Book of moon was activate face down from the field while Gaia was on field.)

Solved; try again after the next update

EDIT :

1. Deck Beasts of phantom still making the server crashing ( Antimetaman have the decklist). It happens when i played against a BOT and when i started my turn (i was second). I tried it again after playing first it crash at the end of my turn.

Try again

I tried this afternoon and i thought it was solved by testing it against a bot. But this evening i tried against my girlfriend and set cards still can activate. I also tried against bot again and i still can activate set cards when Gaia is there. I launched the updater before doing these. Sorry if it needed to wait an update or something else.

For Ectoplasmic, counter is okay but now there is no doubled damage against zombie monster anymore.

1. Also not a big deal but Fusion party skill (Speed duel) “Activate this Skill during your Main Phase. Once per Duel, you can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material.”
    In omega when you activate it and you don’t have the material needed in hand will just waste the skill. IF you get the materiel after activate the skill. You cannot use the effect of Fusion party.