Minimum font size and zoomed card text box change

The minimum font size is 18 and I’d like to have it lowered, maybe even to 1 or 2. EDIT:10 would be a really good size. I’d also like the text box for zoomed in card text to be wider and/or taller, enough to fit more card text but not too much that it causes the different ui elements to overlap or not fit on the screen. EDIT: A scroll box would also be really good too. I make custom cards with tons of effects and some of the cards don’t have enough space to fit in the zoomed in card text box. Both of these changes would be really helpful for people that design custom cards with a bunch of effects and the bigger text box would also allow people with poor vision to use larger font sizes without causing the text to not fit.

Asking for 1 or 2 font size makes absolutely no sense as no human eye can read that. We can add a smaller minimum than 18, maybe 12 or 10. If the card text still doesn’t fit, then there’s scroll. You can even read the card text on the card and scroll.

1 Like

I took another look at how much the text size scales per number and I saw how dumb a 1 or 2 font size would be… 10 sounds like a really good minimum size because it wouldn’t make the text too tiny. Giving it a scroll element like how it is on the card also sounds really good and that also lets people use bigger font sizes without the text going out the box.