Japanese Card Pics 遊戯王高画質日本語カード

its already released at OCG and you have examples Draiton, Evil Twin and Magistus

the TCG here is the three new cards at 2020 mega tins (and also i see that on MP20)

also i’m just looking for OCG images (DBGI JP)

yes, I am preparing using Japanese Art for DGBI
takes time to scan and edit, be patient please

1 Like

oh ok thanks and more power

Thank you for updating.

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to report that Dark Alligator’s image has Reptia Egg’s effect, name and stats instead of its own. Also, the Arkana Dark Magician artwork is twice in the folder, instead of one of them being the 20th Anniversary Duelist Box alt art (which IS there as 46986421, but can’t be seen when browsing it in the game unlike the former).

thank you for reporting i will fix the Dark Alligator on next update
the Arkana Dark Magician has nothing wrong with my download file

Downloaded the whole thing again just to be sure; problem is there are 2 Arkana Dark Magicians: One with the passcode “36996508”, which IS its passcode according to Yugipedia, and one with the passcode “46986417”, which is the duplicate. There’s a Dark Magician alternate artwork with the passcode “46986421”, which cannot be seen when browsing “Dark Magician” on the program itself since there isn’t a Dark Magician with that passcode; I think that’s supposed to be “46986417” instead.

Also, I’d like to ask if other cards appearing on the Rush Duel cardgame are planned to be updated as well with the revamped artworks. I mean the vanillas such as Megazowler and Spell/Traps like Shield & Sword.

36996508,46986417 is duplicate yes but code is diffirent.

im working with 233 mecury’s YGOPRO CDB has all the Dark Magician alternate art’s ID.
So if you replace my card with OMEGA image, there will always be 1 number jumping from my Images

Ah, ok. Also, may I ask if other cards are getting updated with their Rush Duel artworks?

noly 6 cards using Rush Artwork

Dark Magic Curtain is currently using its TCG artwork, can it be switched to the uncensored OCG one? Also, are there any plans on using the uncensored Toon Harpie Lady artwork?

Noted, yes will update WPP1 art when done editing

waiting for BLVO arts

coming soon…

1 Like

is MEGA messing with us

Mirror of the Ice Barrier (10691144) is present in the folder as “0” instead. Also, it lacks most of its effect.

will upate in next upload

Thank you for updating.

1 Like

I’d like to report that the full card image files are corrupted or something (when attempting to download them, it says they inflict terms of service). The SD40 and Field files are fine, though.

Also, Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir and Paleozoic Anomalocaris are missing pics each for their alternate artworks (90590304 and 61307543 respectively).

we do not provide censored Images, and please upgrade you RAR