Imperm-Aluber-Bug

1. Bug description
    I just played a Despia-Altergeist-Deck (yeah, that’s a thing) against Altergeist-AI. At the very beginning of the first duel, I normal summon Aluber, get impermed, then an error dialog appears. Something like "Attempted to call nil value method ‘isCanBe…’ " (or so) with one “ok”-button. Sorry, I don’t remember exactly the error-message. I can still search out Branded Fusion. Then I click on ok on the error dialog. The game still continues as fine. But I shouldn’t have been abel to get the search. (I have seen similar dialogs a couple of times lately. However until now, I basicly ignored them, since until the game was still working fine. So was I simply closing them until now.)

Sep18 2022

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]
    Sorry, I don’t have a replay code. Also, I don’t know, if one can reproduce the bug.

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    I shouldn’t have been able to look at my deck, and especially not been able to get the search effect.

5. What OS are you using
    I’m using Windows 10.

Yep, it seems to be reproducable. Rematch against Altergeist-AI, get impermed again at the very beginning, still my Altergeist-Marionetter-effect doen’t get nagated for some reason. Still the same error-message:

?: -1: attemped to call nil value (method ‘IsCanBeDisabledByEffect’)

I guess for some reason, my effects can not be negated, although I have not Protocol on the field yet.

Pretty sure this one’s a known bug

Yep, it seems to be this one here. I only have seen it against AI.

It says there, one should wait for the next local core update.