Idol Master

Idol Master https://duelistsunite.b-cdn.net/original/2X/2/2b34a26bc45d1a4425a03834acb9fdc26bc2d035.png
art 3.0 1 psct 3.0 1 creativity 5.0 1 balance 4.0 1

Idol Master
This archetype is created based on the "Aikatsu’ anime show i used to watch during my highschool time, the show talks about “Idol” lives, friendship, rivalries, and overcoming a conflict. This show made a huge impact on me at the time so i decided to make an archetype based on them during my practice on custom card making.
This archetype revolves on one simple approach, which is Pendulum Summons and battling, despite for having a relatively very low base ATK. With the help of “Aetherian’s Singing Passion” to steals the ATK of the opponent’s monster that battling with your “Idol Master” monster and “Aetherian’s Magic Hand” to swap the ATK and DEF of all your “Idol Master” monsters, they can easily overthrow even the opponent’s strongest monster. Their Quick-Play Spells allows them to extend their attacks and prolong their combo for an easy win. They can even utilize their Quick-Play Spells to trap the opponent, making them deceptively difficult opponent to fight against.
Here’s 10 samples of the pack’s artwork (current cards in this pack is 25):

If you’re interested, you can download the pack in this thread Text