Game crashes on startup on ArchLinux

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]
    Hi, I’m using the Linux version of this game. The game used to work but crashed when changing video settings and now will no longer start properly. Re-downloading the game doesn’t fix the problem so I assume the game also has other file locations, but I couldn’t find any in .config or in .local/share/ or even as a .dir in ~?

I looked at the troubleshooting post here but that doesn’t seem to help me as amdgpu is being used here.

1. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

Spoiler

linux-x64 > ./YGO\ Omega.x86_64 --reset # even without the reset

2. Screenshot OR error code
    zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped) ./YGO\ Omega.x86_64
    But this screen shows for a couple of seconds, no animation and then closes:

3. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]
    The game should launch without problems and run normally.

4. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android]
    Arch Linux (up-to-date)

Nevermind. I found the config file since I remembered the game was based on Unity.
Just for future reference, you can delete or rename the directory in:

~/.config/unity3d//Duelists\ Unite/YGO\ Omega/

There didn’t seem to be any documentation in regards to it, but getting rid of the directory helped me get the game running again.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.