Discord Server Mute Appeal

1. Do you know why you were banned? If so, state the reason.
    This isn’t necessarily a ban, but I was muted for repeated incidents of heated, unnecessary conflicts with members, and disrespect of mods to the point of inevitable interference.
  2. Do you admit to what you did or do you disagree with the mod?
    I do admit that I have had repeated conflicts with other members, including one whose name I refuse to specify, but may not need to to get the person known. The only real disagreement is the specifics and circumstances around the mute when it happened, as I told a mod already.
  3. Why do you think you should get another chance?
    My biggest problem currently is self awareness. It leads to my points being interpreted negatively despite the best intentions in mind. This is something I will be improving on, with my recent role as a leader of people in a clan server requiring me to keep a positive appearance to keep my members together. That role also takes more of my time anyway, so even then, I will have less time to be active to cause any more conflicts.

Thanks for your appeal. You have been unmuted. Just learn from your mistakes. You do not need to argue with everyone even if they are wrong. You do not need to correct them. This tendency of wanting to fight and correct everyone is what leads to arguments.

Trust me, even I have to resist the urge to correct people. Patience is an important lesson in life. Just control your anger. You also need to learn when to walk away. Once your point has been made and the other party is still arguing, no further comments will change their mind. So just walk away.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Banned Appeal of account