Add Alt format - Junior Format

What exactly is Junior Format?

Junior is a modified Yugioh ruleset from 1999 that was quickly abandoned by Konami before being revived in a slightly modified form. The modern form of Junior has a few rules differences from normal Yugioh:

1. Monsters of any level can be Normal Summoned/Set without tributes
  2. Each player can only activate one spell and one trap per turn (though you can activate one of each)
  3. Each player can only set 1 spell/trap per turn
  4. There is no first-turn draw
  5. There is no hand size limit
  6. Quick-Play spells are spell speed 1 (i.e., they function identically to Normal spells)
  7. Ignition Effect Priority does not exist

Other than that, Junior follows the normal rules, errata’s, and rulings of the time.

This is a Alt format I have been enjoying in paper for sometime now and would like to use Omega to introduce it to friends online and anyone else whos interested in playing this format.

Just pick master rules 0 and pick the extra rules you want.

This doesnt fix anything, The game doesnt have the options for Junior rules set.
Mainly being

1. Monsters of any level can be Normal Summoned/Set without tributes
  2. Each player can only activate one spell and one trap per turn (though you can activate one of each)
  3. Each player can only set 1 spell/trap per turn

The first one is there already:

1. Monsters of any level can be summoned without Tribute. Select Battle City rules or Duelist Kingdom.

I’ll think about adding #2 and #3 but there is something similar with the Rush Duel rules where you can only chain 1 Trap as well.