Yugioh Omega crashing after attacking monster

1. After 1 monster attack another monster my game crash and i get this error ygo omega unity 2021.2.0b9_162b5e238288 i dont know what to do to fix this

2. Monster attacking other monster it doesnt mater if its my side or opponent

3. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

4. Continue playing the game after each attack

5. Windows-10
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android]

share your game logs when this happens.

1 Like

This is all i can do. When game crash i can start it up fast and continue the match but i cant save the replay. This is log after my King hit the monster and then game crashed before damage calculation.

Not the duel log but your game logs.
%userprofile%/AppData/Local/Temp/Duelists Unite/YGO Omega/Crashes go here and send us your log. This works for crashes only.
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Duelists Unite\YGO Omega is another location that will show us the log even if it didn’t crash.

Ok there was many crash folders so i uploaded them in rar file. I hope this will helpCrashes.rar (713.6 KB)

After i dont know is this 4th client update i still have same problem. Game still crashing and for some reason now its in windowed mode but even with that game crash after monster attacks or i use any effect that reduces life points. Literaly any type of damage will crash the game.

1 Like

if you manage to solve it, please let me know, I have the same problem!

2 Likes

Now im screwed on tablet too -.- When the match start it freezes and wont load the cards. I have to force stop the app then i need to log back in and after all of that i can play the game. Idk what is going on now i cant play normaly anywhere lmao …

if you manage to solve it, please let me know, I have the same problem!

@Critias1 @SEVERO_JUNIOR @iokato disable gfx in the settings. You have an integrated gpu.

I have the same problem.

Then the solution is above. You have an integrated gpu instead of a dedicated one. Due to the lower end graphics, you have to disable the gfx.