YGO Omega Version Open Beta

how do i actully play

get a decent server and its a good game

I have the same problem

Iā€™ve downloaded everything, but when I loaded it up the download stopped at 22% and then I closed it. And now I canā€™t even open it up. and my computer meets all the requirements.

Same here. I canā€™t connect to the server.
I have also never gotten the prompt to connect discord to omega.
What did I do wrong?

if anyone is having trouble with the game not fully downloading and not being able to uninstall it try these steps right click on the omega icon open file location and then re run the omega download i just did this and my game is working fine now. i tried to add pics but it wont let me since im a new user. let me know if this works for anyone else

480vic.

How do you link discord, it continues to give me a message asking me to install discord and have it launched. I have discord and it is launched. I am on linux.

Is your discord the newest version from their website? If not uninstall discord and install the newest version from the discord website.

me too

Iā€™ve proceeded as recommended in the previous reply to this question. However, I keep getting the following from the terminal:

MemoryManager: Using ā€˜Dynamic Heapā€™ Allocator.

Set current directory to /home/fred/Desktop/Omega-Linux
Found path: /home/fred/Desktop/Omega-Linux/YGO Omega.x86_64
Loading in SingleInstance mode
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Anyone else had this problem? If so, how do I proceed? If not, am I doing something wrong/must make any configuration? Cheers o/

I tried to download the game and when I clicked to open it from my desktop nothing comes up. Any one know what might be going on?

1 Like

the same problem

i have the same problem. at first i can play a match then the simulator got stuck and then i couldnĀ“t getting online never more

Hi, are you sure you set the ā€˜YGO Omega.x86_64ā€™ file to be executable too?

Does anybody know how to download on linux and itā€™s commands?

Ok how does download this on chromebook? I donā€™t know how to download something on linux. do you how to download on linux?

Iā€™m having the same issue.

If your Chromebook supports Linux apps, enable ā€œLinux (beta)ā€ in the Settings app. After that, it should install some packages you need to run Linux apps. Then, do as in regular Linux:

Just unzip the file and youā€™ll find an x86_64 file in it. Look at its Properties and Permissions and make it executable. Put the file in any location you want, then open the terminal and go to the folder where the file is located and run:
./OmegaUpdater.x86_64

Thatā€™ll run the updater, and itā€™ll create some other files in that folder. One of those files is ā€˜YGO Omega.x86_64ā€™ (without quotation marks). But the terminal will tell you that you canā€™t run the game. Thatā€™s because that file isnā€™t executable yet, so just look at its properties and make it executable. Then, like the other file, open the terminal and run:
./ā€˜YGO Omega.x86_64ā€™

the game crashes all the time, Iā€™m on linux, ideas?

Run the omegaupdater. Itā€™s the first thing you want to do to try and troubleshoot anything. Make sure that the folder is writeable.