YGO Omega 0.991 Super Patch

me fala qual codec de video eu preciso pra rodar o jogo que eu dou um jeito aqui

Nevermind, it shows only if you use the 1920x1080p resolution and you are in the Stream View.

That’s fine. Windows stopped supporting Windows 7. Any machine that can run 7 can run 10 and the upgrade is free. If you don’t want to upgrade to 10 that’s fine. Stick to ygopro. Video games will keep getting better but machines also have to be updated to keep up. We also have changed our minimum requirements to say Windows 10 now.

Oh I see it now! Thanks for telling me :stuck_out_tongue:

had to reinstall to force the update and lost all my decks and now the game is crashing, never happend before!
Sem tĂ­tulo|690x401

i lost all my decks after this update and got a bunch of random DL OCG TCG decks…

You never needed to reinstall. You just needed to run the omegaupdater (the latest one). The Player.data stores all your decks. It could have been backed up and you could also have used export all. Always contact us on discord before trying stuff yourself.

Those random decks are default decks for each format. They are downloaded the first time when you get Omega.

Congratulations on this beautiful project and good luck in the future.
But there are a few situations in the game that bother me.

1. Field spells are too dull and this makes the duel field shine very bright. Maybe you can add a transparency feature in the settings.
  2. An option can be added in the settings to automatically place cards in the field.

There used to be a time when field spells were bright and then people complained it was too bright. The field zones must always be visible even with the field spell. Hence, they are dulled on purpose. Every official simulator does the same. You can customize the field if you want the field to be brighter by just modifying the pngs of the field zones in the customization folder.

What is this MSAA button on the settings?

MSAA is antialiasing. The same setting exists even in edopro.

No, I complain that it is shiny too. If it’s a lighter version, it still feels bright to me.

So this game doesnt support Windows 7 anymore??

Well, technically, if you know what you are doing and have the required updates, you can play even on Windows 7 but we are no longer going to babysit Windows 7 users. Microsoft doesn’t support Windows 7. They will never get automatic updates. All Windows 7 users are lacking updates and they have to manually search for the updates they lack to play games. We are not going to do the searching for people. This isn’t a Omega problem, but the user problem for not keeping their pc up to date. Any machine that runs Windows 7 can run Windows 10 and will have greater performance. There are no downsides since the upgrade is free. It’s a no brainer.

boy I wasn’t going to say anything here I didn’t see you calling people an idiot anymore I wanted to know who you are to judge someone’s choices You can’t call others an idiot like that no
you don’t even know if this is codec problems because if it were you would have warned in advance and not kept silent on the black screens. it’s + beautiful you say you don’t know how to help than you say people are idiots

thank you for the reply

I didn’t call anyone an idiot. Using Windows 7 is your choice however I gave the facts. The facts are that microsoft doesn’t support it. The fact is that upgrading to 10 improves performance. The rest is up to you to decide. Whether you play this game or any is your choice. We don’t care what you do with your own machine. We can only offer advice and recommendations.

depois da ultima att o jogo voltou a funcionar no win7 nao sei se vcs fizeram algo pelos usuarios mais mesmo assim mt obrigado.

Hi, i have installed YuGiOh Omega but i keep getting the “Disconnected from the server” message after i click on the Online button.

May i know how to start a game ?

Run the omegaupdater.