World Legacy - "World Wand" first effect unable to trigger when sent for Hugin's cost

1. Bug description
    World Legacy - “World Wand” first effect “If this card is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 “World Legacy” monster from your hand.” doesn’t trigger when sent from hand to GY to pay for Hugin effect’s cost

2. Bug reproduction steps
    I tried activating any Runick Quick-Spell to summon Hugin, both in Draw Phase and in MP1.1. Activate a Runick Quick Spell. 2. Summon Hugin. 3. Hugin Effect: pitch World Wand

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    At the resolution of Hugin’s effect, Omega should ask if I want to trigger Wand in GY

5. What OS are you using
    Windows 10

Which world legacy monster were you trying to summon off of World Wands effect?

I adjusted my hand so that I had Girsu, Harp Horror, Knightmare, but the game would not prompt the message of Wand’s trigger effect when sent to GY for Hugin. I tried both in Draw Phase and in MP1.

Hello,

As given, the card is working as intended.

None of the cards you mentioned are “World Legacy” cards. World Wand specifically summons a card with World legacy in the name.

Girsu, the Orcust Mekk-Knight, Orcust Knightmare, and Orcust Harp Horror are not World legacy cards.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any questions in the #rulings channel of the Duelist Unite discord server.

And thank you for helping to make YGO Omega the best it can be.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.