Visual Bug, Unplayable

1. When I launch the game, certain UI on the screen duplicaties itself, and the entire screen start going crazy. If I was epilieptic, this game would be completeley unplayable. When a duel starts, and thge UI start replicating itself all over the screen, and the center is black. I can’t see any cards or the field for that matter.Bug description**
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]

2. Open the game?Bug reproduction steps**

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

Spoiler

your replay code

3. I just want to be able to play the game.Expected behavior**
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]

4. Android What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android]

whats your exact device?

I’m having similar problems, also on android. When I open test mode, it starts the game, but the test mode screen keep showing. Also, in any game mode (test game, ranked), I can’t open the gy, extra deck or banished cards. When I click in the zone, it tries to open but closes right after. I have played in this phone for a year, but it got updated recently. It’s a Samsung Galaxy A52s.

I’m having similar problems, also on android. When I open test mode, it starts the game, but the test mode screen keep showing. Also, in any game mode (test game, ranked), I can’t open the gy, extra deck or banished cards. When I click in the zone, it tries to open but closes right after. I have played in this phone for a year, but it got updated recently. It’s a Samsung Galaxy A52s.

Durunir answered me recently. It’s a unity issue, we’ll have to wait for them (unity) to patch it up. Nothing the omega devs can do, unfortunately.