Underworld Goddess dont negate scarlet sanguine

1. Bug description
    [`TTT my oponent activate scarlet sanguine and the game didnt gave me the option to activate her negation effect’]

2. Bug reproduction steps

[cl1 - conquistador - cl2 - scarlet sanguine - i have underworld goddess but the game didnt gave me the option to negate the scarlet with goddess effect ]

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    [i expected the option to negate scarlet sanguine with goddess cuz sanguine can summon from deck or reborn from gy so it can be negated by goddess qucik effect (wich can negate the activation of a reborn effect).]

5. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10]

This card has a TCG text difference:
https://yugioh-diffs.github.io/#15741

Because it omits the word, “includes”, we coded the TCG one differently. However, we believe that there is no functional difference so we will remove the TCG version of Underworld Goddess so that the OCG version will be used for both regions.

Just go back to your deck and re-add Underworld Goddess. It will work now as expected via OCG.

thx but right in the middle of my duel? i appreciate a lot but i have to admit, im playing with 14 cards on my extra rnow hahahaha no problem i appreciate a lot the effort to keep this game good <3

when i re add the TCG one my extra keeps with 14 cards, like if the goddess it isnt there

As I told you , just add Underworld Goddess back in the Extra. There is no longer a TCG and OCG. There is only one.