Unable to summon Machina Fortress

1. Bug description
    Unable to summon Machina Fortress in case we discard 2 monsters with the sum of their levels being more than 10, the game will tell you you’ve selected too many cards, even tho according to the text should be possible to do.

2. Bug reproduction steps
    All you need are 2 machine monsters in your hand, one of them being Machina Fortress, and the other one having a level more than 3. You then try to discard both machina fortress and the other machine monster to summon fortress from the GY, yet the game will tell you: “You selected more cards than required”

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    The game should’ve discarded both cost requirements and summoned machina fortress from the GY

5. What OS are you using
    Windows 10

In case I’m in the wrong and didn’t get something, I’d like to hear your opinion :slightly_smiling_face:

Dude, that’s not a bug. Jizukiru is already paying the cost enough for the Fortress Summon. Think about it like a Ritual Summon. You can’t overpay the requirement.

1 Like

Yep that’s correct Dan, also I will point out for FrostDracony’s information that this applies if you have a Machine that is Level 8 or higher, not Level 3 or higher. A Level 8 or higher Machine already satisfies Fortress’ Summoning requirement alone. But a 7 (Fortress itself) and a 3 would work just fine

1 Like

Oh ok, ty! Didn’t thought abt this at all. Sorry for the annoyance!!!

Good to know too, I’ll remember this information, once again, sorry for annoying!!!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.