Unable to activate numerous cards

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]
    When either playing on ladder or in the test room I am unable to activate certain cards or trigger effects. A list of those I’ve encountered include (Turn 1 going first if not otherwise stated)
  • Unable to activate Branded Opening with cards in hand and Aluber in deck
  • Unable to activate Predaplanning with Chlamydosundew in hand
  • Unable to activate trigger effects of Byblisp or Sarraceniant after appropriately sending to grave (note that every time I’ve tried this I’ve had a quickplay and have gotten the prompt to use that, but never the prompt to activate triggers)
  1. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]
    Start game with any of the above cards, unable to activate or trigger them.

2. Screenshot OR error code

3. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]
    The above scenarios should allow for card activation or I should be prompted for trigger effects

4. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android]
    Windows-10

I’ll mention I’ve closed and reopened omega a couple of times with no changes

In this scenario it is the very beginning of turn 1 of the duel (the log is empty other than drawing 5 each), I have Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra in hand as well as Predapractice, and should be able to activate Predapractice, but am only given the option to set it.

I’m having the same issue with many of my Cyber Dragon and Cyberdark search cards. I cannot use Power Bond to get any fusions except Twin or Chimeratech Overdragon. Cyber Dragon Core cannot search for Cyber Emergency, Repair Plant or many others. I cannot even use Cyber Emergency AT ALL. Or Cyber Repair Plant or other search cards. I cannot use this platform until this gets fixed.

Try this again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.