Traptrix Vesiculo not allowing to trigger in GY

1. Bug description
    Vesiculo not being able to activate when in GY and S/T zones are empty

2. Bug reproduction steps

Get Vesiculo into GY with empty S/T zones and you can’t activate it

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    You should be able to activate the Vesiculo when in GY.

I was later able to activate the effect, so it’s probably just some ruling I don’t know about.

Hello!

Thank you for making a bug report!

While I’m not sure exactly what the scenario is, since there was no replay code shared, I can go through some of the items I’d notice that could caused this from the way the card is written.

This card only allows you to use one effect per turn. So if you used the effect to special summon from your hand, you cannot activate the effect to set a “hole” trap from your graveyard.

The other thing I’d think it could be is that the target in the graveyard must be a normal trap and have the world “hole” its name. You also must have an open spell and trap zone.

If you happen to have any questions regarding this, feel free to reach out to the #rulings section of the Duelist Unite discord and we can help cover any rulings that this might concern.

If you have any other interactions that you believe could be a bug, please feel free to open up a new bug report and the team will look into that scenario.

Once again, thank you for helping make Omega be the best it can be!

I think I just missed this line when looking over the card text. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.