Translate "bug" when choosing between a card's effects

1. Bug description
    When playing in Portuguese (and probably other languages too), whenever you activate a card that have multiple effects and you are asked which effect to activate, the button’s text does not match with the effect that occurs when you click it. I assumed this happened because the Portuguese text could have the effects in a different order form the English version, but when I compared the card in both languages, the effects were in the same order. The in-game buttons, in the other hand, had the text in a different order that didn’t matched the buttons real effects. (They were in English too, but I assume you guys don’t have these texts translated yet so it’s alright)

2. Bug reproduction steps

Just play the game in Portuguese and use a card with multiple effects. I discovered this bug using Blessed Winds.

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    The buttons should’ve make the effect that their texts were saying it would.

@Sleeser Please use the English strings for the German, Portuguese, Italian, French, and Thai databases or any databases where strings are missing. The English should always be fallback. While we can get the card text and names from yugipedia, the strings cannot be automated. Thus, the best thing to do is to use the English strings from the texts. This will ensure the correct order.