The trap hyper blaze does not work correctly

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.] the trap card “hyper blaze” is not working correctly. as it states, "you can discard 1 card, add to your hand OR special summon, 1 (raviel, uria, hamon) from your graveyard, ignoring its summoning conditions. however whenever i activate this effect it only ever adds to my hand. i get no option at all to special summon it.

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using] use hyper blaze. there doesent appear to be any specific steps to trigger it the card just doesent work properly.

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.] i should get a prompt asking if i want to special summon my chosen monster but i dont. it automatically adds the card to my hand.

5. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android] windows 11

You must properly Summon the Sacred Beast before reviving it with Hyper Blaze. Ignoring Summoning conditions does not ignore this game rule.

Hello,

Thank you for making a bug report.

I’d like to welcome you to the forums and let you know about the #rulings channel in the Duelist Unite Discord server. If you are not a member, please feel free to join! You can ask about rulings such as this as it is a fairly common ruling.

This is working as intended. Card that “Must be special summoned” are required to be summoned by their condition first, before they are eligable to be summoned by other card effects, even if they ignore summoning conditions. It just means that you are no longer required to perform the same tributes to summon it.

You can read this post that explains further.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.