The Crimson Creep

1. Do you know why you were banned? If so, state the reason.
    Saying that an active pedophile that was muted, should be banned, and should die, as his entire profile was inappropriate.
  2. Do you admit to what you did or do you disagree with the mod?
    I did in fact, do that
  3. Why do you think you should get another chance?
    The mod was the lowest rank, and while racists and pedophiles were allowed to stay in the server, I should be allowed to stay for calling them out.

The ban was for misinformation. The actions of one or a few mods does not represent the entire team. By saying that the entire team that develop this game for free are racists - is an incorrect statement and is defamation by nature.

The admins have been doing something about profanity, slurs, death threats, and other kinds of hate speech since the beginning. You contributed to the snowball of misinformation that led to innocent people in the crossfire being blamed for things that they didn’t do. There’s real people behind those screens that volunteer their time to maintain a game for free. Some of those people will never get their enthusiasm back. Nobody wished to harm anyone. They just wanted to enjoy the game.

Before any fingers are pointed, we must gather information otherwise it is Salem Witch Trials (guilty until proven innocent).

After discovery, it was found that the claims against Ryder were true. However, the claims made against other mods were taken out of context and were false.

I never said the mods are racists, I was talking about the people that were there. There’s a guy named Absolute Territory who was actively spouting pedo BS and I wanted to called attention to him, and criticize the mod who muted him for not just banning him outright, as his behavior is not only unacceptable, but he’s been a nuisance for a long time apparently.

Also I was not part of the whole harassment campaign, I’ve played this sim for a long time and was merely disgusted with certain people’s behavior, not the mod team as a whole.

Ok I will unban you but please be careful as there are real people who get hurt in these matters.