Test Bot in Deck Building Isn't Turned Off

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]

I’m being told that the test feature is supposed to include a bot that does not respond or do anything, however the bot plays as the normal Altergeist AI for me. I tried checking if there are any settings related to this and couldn’t find anything, and this doesn’t seem to be replicable on other accounts given the interaction here: Discord

1. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

2. Open Deck

3. Press Test

4. Begin Dueling

Spoiler

your replay code

5. Screenshot OR error code
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/739201558528524379/1061230233971339294/vaylantz_-_Yu-Gi-Oh_Dueling_Nexus_-_Free_Yu-Gi-Oh_Online_Game_-_Vivaldi_2023-01-07_11-28-10.mp4

6. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]
    Bot doesn’t play

7. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android]
    Windows 10

Dude, this is Omega bug reports forum, not Dueling Nexus bug reports. Go to their server and send a report there.

Better yet, just make a custom solo game at the bottom of the duel zone menu and choose which bot deck to duel against yourself. You want 0 interactions and 0 resistance? Pick the mokey mokey deck.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.