Super poly effect of Eternal Favourite can't trigger

1. Bug description
    Super Poly effect of Eternal Favourite can’t trigger even when conditions have been met

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

Spoiler

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

Did a combo that allowed to access Yubel and Eternal favorite at the same time to allow me to try fusion summoning and after 5 tests none of them allowed me to.

1. Screenshot OR error code

1. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]
    There should have been a pop-up asking whether to activate the summon effect or the fusion effect.

2. What OS are you using
    [`Windows-10 ]

@Vee4

First, your replay doesnt work, it just immediately surrenders, so I think you have the wrong code.

Second, if youre trying to activate the fusion effect in the same chain that youre activating Eternal Favorite, you cannot, which is not a bug.
As per Eternal Favorite’s rulings (Card Database) you cannot activate the fusion summon effect of Eternal Favorite in the same chain as you activate Eternal Favorite, because the cost requires sending “this face-up card to the GY”, and until the chain where you activate the card resolves, Eternal Favorite is not considered a face-up card yet.

This previously worked because it was a bug that hadn’t been noticed, but now works as per the rulings.

Oooohhhh ok I’ll test that out when I get home from work today.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.