Some cards doesn't activate from hand

1. Bug description
    [the game did not allow me to activate cards from my hand, such as "NEXT" or "Blue eyes alternative white dragon", when i have a BEWD in the hand i can special summon Alternative, but i can't special summon it, idem for NEXT, i have empty field and 3 neo spacians in GY but i can't activate the card from the hand, also some skills from duel links do not activate despite the requirements to activate them are correct .]

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    [alternative dragon should be special summoned by hand having a Blue eyes in hand, NEXT also should activate with empty field and 3 neo spacians in GY but it doesn't activate this effect and BEAWD doesn't special summon.]

You haven’t provided enough information for us to reproduce the issue. We have no idea what skill you used. I need to know what the game state is to reproduce it. Blue-Eyes Alternative Dragon works just fine and it can be Special Summoned when you have a Blue-Eyes Dragon in the hand.

There must be something else going on that I don’t know. I need to know what skills and what other cards are on the field.