Skill cards Display Bug

1. Bug description
    It seems that a lot of skill cards are not displaying correctly, activation of the skill card seems to work but i cannot read the effect of the skill card, it is displayed as an unknow skill card.

2. Bug reproduction steps

I took for example : Inner conflict, Masked Tribute, Fire reload, Demon’s Resonance, Galaxy Photon, i think there are more skill cards that are affected by this bug.

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android]

That is intended; 'tis a way to hide the Skill’s identity from the opponent.

I understand for the opponent but how can I do to read my own skill card effect ? In the screenshot, it’s my own skill card that i cannot read, in addition to the oppenent skill card.

Hmm… Perhaps I can add the Skill’s effect description somewhere on another line?

If it’s possible, yes please. Because it’s complicated not to be able to read the descriptions of any card during the game.
I tested Twisted personality and this skill card is displaying normally. I don’t know if it’s intended or not.

Hi Lyris,
Do you think it’s possible to read player own skill cards during the game or it’s too complicated ?

It should be in, by now; is it?

Well, i just tested right now and it’s still the same thing, i cannot read the description of my skill card, did i miss something ?
I took inner conflict skill card for example.

Hi,

I tested today, and it is working for inner conflict, thank you !

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.