Screenshot of spectated duel in the background and prevents use of cards

1. Bug description
    The beginning of another duel is on top of other cards in the duel but not over the menus

2. Bug reproduction steps

I queued up for Ranked TCG match and while I waited I decided to spectate another duel in the duel rooms. It had just started to load in when I got into a ranked match. The problem is I couldn’t see my own cards over the halfway in spectate duel.I could not see or use the third card in my hand and I could not use the other I believe. I surrendered, explained to my opponent that I had a bug, and attempted to proceed to the side decking screen. However, the bug was still present there, though not in the foreground. I surrendered the match, wished my opponent good luck in the next game, and proceeded to the menu where the bug was still in the background. It may have been caused due to my extremely low end PC lagging on spectation

1. Screenshot OR error code

2. Expected behavior
    You should have a screenshot, I don’t know what to call it really, of the game you were spectating in the background AT ALL TIMES. When in a duel it should cover up your own cards, preventing the use of them.

3. What OS are you using
    Windows 10