Rush Duel card layout, possible minor visual bug?

1. Bug description
    When using the Rush Duel card layout, Spells have their titles written in black, while Traps have their titles written in white.

2. Bug reproduction steps
    Simply switch to the Rush Duel card layout.

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    Now, I’m not too familiar with Rush Duels to know which of the two is the correct color, but shouldn’t they be the same like in the Standard layout?

Hello!

Thank you for making a bug report!

I have compared the card style for Rush duel shown in this report to the cards that have been announced in the #card-release channel in the Duelist Unite Discord Server. It appears that rush duel has infact changed the norm of name coloring for cards. Spell cards are either Dark/black or Silver, similar to their monster layout, and Traps have a white or silver name depending on the card. I assume that the silvering is due to rarity, which the ones shown are default commons, which seem to align with the standard.

Once again, thank you for making a bug report!
If you find anything else you believe to be an error, please feel free to open up another bug report!

We appreciate your assistance in making this the best the team can!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.