Rescue-Ace cards wont trigger their effects at all, outside of activated ones (Sometimes)

1. Bug description
    I made a deck using the new Rescue-ACE archtype. 3 copys of everything so that i can get a feel for the intent of the set, etc. When playing against bots (outside of hand testing, though this is still present within hand testing), i found that every single effect of the cards cannot trigger. The firld spell says “During your main phase, you can Normal Summon 1 “Rescue-ACE” monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set.”. Despite this i cannot normal summon another monster. “Rescue-ACE Fire Attacker” also has an effect “If a ‘Rescue-ACE’ monster(s) other than ‘Rescue-ACE Fire Attacker’ is Normal or Special Summoned to your field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.”. This effect does not trigger at all, even when toggle on or auto.

2. Bug reproduction steps

Literally just make a test deck with Fire Attacker and any level 4 or below monster in the archetype and you will see for your self. Same with the field spell, it replacing Fire Attacker. That’s just for the effects i pointed out.

1. Screenshot OR error code

2. Expected behavior
    In the image above, acording to the card effects of the field spell, i should be able to normal summon one of my monsters in hand. It is not giving the option to do so. This is not in manual mode either. It also had not prompted me for Fire Attacker’s special summon effect on my normal summon.

3. What OS are you using
    Windows 10.

Is this still an issue? I think you posted this before the setcodes were assigned.

I checked just now, yes this is still an issue.

This is no longer a bug, thanks for the fix!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.