Reptilianne Ramifications doesn't allow you to reduce an opponents monster's attack to 0

1. Bug description
    Reptilianne Ramifications allows you to chose 2 of 3 effects. Add card’s to the hand and Non-Targeting reduce an opponents monster’s attack to 0. However; if you select the reduce attack option, it will simply not work.

2. Bug reproduction steps

A replay wouldn’t really show it since it won’t show me selecting the reduce attack option.

3. Screenshot OR error code
    Same as a replay, it wouldn’t really show the bug.

4. Expected behavior
    I should be able activate Reptilianne Ramifications, use either it’s first or second effect to add a
    Reptilianne Monster or Spell/Trap(respectively) to my hand then reduce a monster’s attack to 0. This is very important as, on several occasions, it would give me an out to Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon or similar card’s that are immune to targeting and/or destruction, so long as it’s not “Unaffected by card effects.” Ramifications should allow me to reduce the attack but so far, has failed to allow me to on every occasion.

5. What OS are you using
    Window’s 10

3 Likes

I have also had this issue, I recorded a video of it: https://youtu.be/dNSlELuHOSI

1 Like

Hmm… Seems like the only way to actually use the ATK change effect is by selecting the last option twice, yet that option is labeled as the ATK change effect in both times the prompt appears. I’ll look into this.

The issue is a duplicate text entry on the database, i made so the client will tag with an extra index “[index]” on the options and display even repeated text entries. So it will be useable, but the real fix is changing the text on the database. All in all, should be better next update.

Fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.