Reptilianne Bug

1. Bug description
    Reptilianne Lamification effect options are not listed properly.

2. Bug reproduction steps
    When Reptilianne Lamification is activated, the effects you can activate are improperly listed (in the image below). Clicking on the first option will allow you to search a monster but then locks you into searching a spell/trap. Clicking the second option will give you the same choices a second time (clicking the first of the two allows a search for a monster and a spell/trap and clicking the second option searches a spell and zeros a monsters atk).

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    When Lamification is activated, all three effects should be listed separately.

Hello,

Thank you for making a bug report!

If you don’t mind, could you share your Deck code? You can go to your deck manager, click the deck and then click Export, select “Clipboard Code” and then paste it in a reply here.

Omega will only present you with options that are legal to activate. If you did not have a Reptilianne spell or trap in your deck, other than itself, then it would not provide you with the option to add one. I see that you have one of the traps in your want and simply want to verify that you had a legal target in deck.

Thank you!

I would like to bump this bug, because it’s still happening to me to this day.
In addition, although the card always presents only those two options, it always resolves the “search a monster” and “search a spell/trap” effect, and never the “reduce to 0” effect.