Regarding Going First or Going Second after the first game

Already happened twice and then i decided to report it as a possible bug.

The bug happens after the first game is done and the players get to side.

If i lose the first game, when iam done siding i click to proceed and then after my opponent also finishes his siding it should appear 2 options on the screen for the player who lost to choose if he wants to go FIRST or to go SECOND. And by the time that happens, the options suddenly disappears before i can even click to choose and then its chosen randomly.

The first time it happened, i lost the first game, it was againts and OTK Deck and then i decided to go SECOND but that possible bug happened and it made me go first without me being able to choose anything.

The second time was the opposite, i lost the first game, it was against an Altergeist Deck and then i decided to go FIRST but then again the bug happened and it made me go second.

Anyway, idk it that is indeed a bug or those two players were using some kind of hack to control if they want to go first or second on every match to always have advantage over their opponent.

This is the Altergeist guy from the match this bug happened →

AGAIN, idk if theire using some kind of hack or is it just a scrip bug but iam givin all the information i can to help you guys solve this problem, if needed you could already investigate that Altergeist guy if no bugs regarding this problem are found.