Psychic End Punisher not working correctly

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]
    Psychic end Punisher Psychic End Punisher - Yugipedia - Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki
    clearly says if i have equal or LESS life then my opponent he is uneffectet by
    all opponent activatet effects but for some odd reasion mirror jade Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon - Yugipedia - Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki
    destroy all my monsters during end phase destroys him but mirror jade is a activatet eff so this
    shoulden t affect end punisher, i even checked the rulings and the ocg agrees with me mirror jade is a TRIGGER eff that needs to be activatet to do anything, so it is a “activatet eff” so end punisher should have been uneffectet, as i had 3000lp left and my opponent had 7200 when jade was destroyed.

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

Spoiler

your replay code

i have the replay but idk how to post it when i click copy and past it dosen t let me upload it to the site here so idk.
how to do that?
3. Screenshot OR error code

1. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]
    as said end punisher states: end punisher is uneffectet aslong as i have less life then my opponent wich i had so mirror jade should resolve but do absolutly nothing to end punisher as he was unaffectet.
  2. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android]
    windows 10

How was Punisher Summoned? What kind of Special Summon: Synchro or not?

While your LP are less than or equal to your opponent’s, this Synchro Summoned card is unaffected by your opponent’s activated effects.

Not a bug, sorry. When it says “unaffected by activated effects” that means effects that do something during the moment they resolve. Mirrorjade has a delayed End Phase wipe, allowing it to affect Punisher.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.