Pengtricks

Pengtricks https://duelistsunite.b-cdn.net/original/1X/80ea0c2698790c675de9857e31161dc59d6b1170.jpeg
creativity 3.0 2 consistency 2.0 2 adaptability 1.5 2 strength 1.0 2

Main Deck
Monsters
3x Nibiru, the Primal Being
2x Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord
2x The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode
3x Fire Hand
3x Ice Hand
3x Thunder Hand
3x Ghostrick Jiangshi
2x Nopenguin
2x Ghostrick Yuki-onna
3x Penguin Soldier
2x Ghostrick Jackfrost
3x Ghostrick Lantern
3x Ghostrick Specter

Spells
3x Recurring Nightmare
Trap
3x Evenly Matched

Extra Deck
1x Ghostrick Angel of Mischief
1x Ghostrick Alucard
1x Ghostrick Socuteboss

Side Deck
1x Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion
1x Ghost Mourner & Moonlit Chill
1x Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
1x Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
2x Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries
2x Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood
1x Ghostrick Yuki-onna
1x Ghostrick Jackfrost

This is a deck I made over 4 years ago. It was able to head-to-head in 2014-2015 with Tellarknights, Shaddoll, and Nekroz in their prime. It’s a control deck that utilizes both the strategies of Ghostricks and Penguins. The engine behind Ghostricks uses monsters that activate when they are flipped face-up. Then there are many hand traps that trigger such as Jackfrost, Lantern, Specter, etc. The Penguin part of this deck is to combine Penguin Soldier + Nopenguin. Cards like Yuki-Onna can shutdown very powerful monsters because its effect does not target or destroy or remove from the field. This can lock your opponent’s field. Before the Link era, this deck could even use Ojama Trio to lock all opponent’s monster zones.

Other cards that help include Evenly Matched, Nibiru / Ra - Sphere Mode, Lava Golem. One can win by deckout, burn, or even Angel of Mischief.

It’s a fun troll deck to annoy your opponent into thinking, “Why is this guy playing this deck? What’s his end game?”. While you are slowly draining the opponent’s resources, you can recycle yours with Recurring Nightmare and even the entire deck, with Exodius.

The staple “Ghost” handtraps like Winter Cherries, Snow Rabbit, Haunted Mansion, and Moonlit Chill can be adjusted based on your opponent.

Penguin Soldier is cool. Just add an extra deck and it will be really funny.

1 Like

I did have an extra deck before. I guess I forgot to update this recipe as I had to recreate it from memory. I’ll do it later. It used a lot of rank 3 and rank 1 like slacker magician shenanigans for creating a strong defense.

not this cancer again, u get 1 star for each because

1. cringe
  2. extra deck only 3? wtf, cant you atleast play pot of extravagance then??? what in the living shit
1 Like