Pacifis / A Legendary Ocean Rarity bug

1. The bug seems to be when I use rarities on either A Legendary Ocean or Pacifis, the Phantasm City they turn into regular umi cards.

2. Replay of A legendary ocean not working as intended

https://duelingnexus.com/replay/f670676b-6719-4aa9-aa95-3614a31369f8

Can’t use Warrior of Atlantis to search but can if a legendary ocean is common rarity, Kairyu shin unable to be normal summoned, levels are the same and don’t change under the field effect.

Replay of Pacifis not working as intended

https://duelingnexus.com/replay/198ca168-ef6b-44ca-886f-636b88b18a37

Special summoned Giga Gagagigo with no prompt from pacifis to search, was able to summon electric jellyfish after which was unable to happen because pacifis would usually prevent it.

Both instances would resolve the same way in the case they are just an umi field spell. Maybe it has something to do with how they are always treated as umi, but it only happens when they are a different rarity.

1. When A Legendary Ocean is played the water cards in my hand and on field should be 1 level less. When Pacifis is played I should be able to summon a token when my opponent activates effects and if I summon a normal monster I should be able to search out a phantasm spiral card.

2. Windows 10

P.S. Sorry for posting again, it seemed as if the original post was brushed off. It’s not important as since it only effects them when using different rarities it can be avoided, but I wanted to at least put attention to it again.

Hello,

The initial issue was tested and found to not be an issue On YGO Omega and found to not be an issue.

This would need to be brought up to the Duelist Nexus team. We cannot help you here as this is something that is exclusively an issue with Nexus as opposed to a standalone card bug which could have the card effect being slightly different on its own. That said, this is because this is the forums for YGO Omega. We do not have any control over how the rarity system works in Duelist Nexus.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I try to keep an eye on the bug reports here but some slip thought the cracks. My apologies for not following up with you on the first report.

We hope that you can get this issues resolved, and if you wish to try YGO Omega, we welcome you.