Omega doesn't update, This is happening when trying update the Omega

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]image

I’m also having the same issue when trying to go online the system is saying that I need an update. I click to accept this and then it closes Omega.

On the update I receive the following message in the command prompt screen. This stays on screen for about 2 seconds and then closes.

3 Likes

https://github.com/duelists-unite/omega-releases/releases/download/Latest/Omega_Launcher-Windows.zip You have to downloud this.

Thank you tamer that worked. Dropped all files in main folder and replaced udpater and Omega used that instead.

Online again now.

1 Like

Please note that you can find out information regarding the state of YGO Omega and any necessary quick fixes by checking the #Announcements and #Updates sections of the Duelist Unite Discord server.

If you do not have access to those channels, read through the #Rules to gain access to them.

image ok to me dont work!!!

Download the latest updater from Release Latest · duelists-unite/omega-releases · GitHub