Omega can't open

I tried to open Omega as usual, and it wouldn’t open. I have the messages from unity copied here:

Setting up permissions…
Running with administrator privileges…
Gathering required information…
Closing any open game instance…
Cleaning old files…
Failed to delete ‘Plugins’: Access to the path ‘discord_game_sdk.dll’ is denied.
Applying update…

It seems like it got denied when accessing some file, please help me, thank you very much

I’m facing the same issue. It tries to update, but I get the same message “Failed to delete ‘Plugins’: Access to the path ‘discord_game_sdk.dll’ is denied”. And everytime I open the game it says that it has a new update, if I click yes to update, it downloads the update again, tries to update and we run into the same issue over and over again. If I click no, the game opens okay but when I start a duel, the cards and the field are invisible

I was able to fix it. I just changed the permission of the folder “Plugins” in the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\YGO Omega\YGO Omega_Data\Plugins”, I gave the permisions I could. This is not a complete fix of the problem in my opinion, it’s just a workaround.

These are all access permission errors on your devices. We don’t control what permissions you give to the applications. You do as a user. You can run it as an admin or you can put it in a folder that has permissions to write.