This deck is something I have been cooking up and tinkering with for the past 6 months. The deck aims to end on Zexal and redoer going first with spell/trap negate in the form of Time thief retrograde and a monster bounce in the for of Redoer+ Flyback. On the draw the deck aims to simplyfy the game state using handtraps and Kajus/Nibiru and OTK using Arc Rebellion xyz dragon. The deck is stuffed with enough extenders to playthrough a fair amount of interuption and the time thief cards have some unexpected sinergies with Zexal making for a interesting and powerfull gameplan.
[ash blossom, Time thief regulator, Shade brigandine, numeron wall, numeron calling]
using this hand as an example the deck is able to end on a board of Zexal and Reduer with a follow up of Time thief perpetua on the 2nd turn.
- summon time thief regulator and activate its effect to get winder and chronocorder. Use winders search to get Time thief retrograde for a spell/trap negate
- summon reduer and use his effect to banish him unill the en phase
- activate wall and network after that
- set the shade brigandine and retrograde
- after the oponents turn is over you can decide if you want to go for dreadnaught dreadnoid/super quantal great magnus or perpetua who can attach materials to zexal on a quick effect depending on if the oponent set a monster or not.