Nebula Dragon Card Bug

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]

Nebula Dragon’s first effect allows It reveal itself and 1 other level 8 dragon monster in your hand to special summon both monsters in defense position with their effects negated. I have done extensive testing and no matter what I do I cannot get Nebula Dragons first effect to activate. Nebula Dragon’s second effect works perfectly fine and has no issues. So its just the first effect that needs to be fixed.

1. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

Have Nebula Dragon and at least one other level 8 dragon monster in your hand (that can be special summoned), at this point Nebula Dragon’s requirement to be activated are met, but Nebula Dragon’s borders do not light up and the card is unable to be activated.

1. Screenshot OR error code

1. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]

Card Search Results - View as Gallery | Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME - CARD DATABASE (yugioh-card.com)

Nebula Dragon
“You can reveal this card and 1 other Level 8 Dragon monster in your hand; Special Summon both in Defense Position, but negate their effects, also you cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except LIGHT or DARK Dragon monsters. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Level 4 LIGHT or DARK Dragon monster in your GY; add it to your hand. You can only use each effect of “Nebula Dragon” once per turn.”

Hello!

Thank you for making a bug report.

I’m not sure the circumstances of your testing. I see in the image you have attached that Blue-eyes Spirit Dragon is currently on your opponent’s field. Spirit Dragon prevents more than 1 monster from being summoned at a time. Nebula Dragon summons both monsters at the same time in order to resolve its effect, and it is being prevented from activating since Blue-eyes Spirit Dragon is on the field.

If you enter a game where your opponent does not have Blue-eyes Spirit dragon on the field, you should be able to summon it. I have tested Nebula Dragon using the OCG and TCG rule sets.

Let me know if you continue to see this problem and we will look into it again.

Thank you!