My Introduction

What brings you here?

I was looking into different simulators and I think this one is the best. It’s a subjective opinion, but I think more people would play Omega if they knew about it or were introduced to it. It has more options and customization.

When was the last time you played Yu-Gi-Oh? Are you a new or returning player?

I’m a new player. Recently decided to try it out and I’m loving it. I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on Yugioh, but better late than never.

What type of decks do you play?

As I’m a new player I’ve been experimenting with different types of decks. Depending on if it’s rank or casual mode I’ll play a certain type of deck. If it’s rank then I like winning so I’ll probably go with a meta deck. If it’s casual I play whatever I want. I really like the toon archetype so I’ll be trying that out. I remember watching it in the anime and find it to be pretty fun.

What do you like to do for fun?

I like playing different video games depending on what I’m in the mood for. Recently Yugioh has become my favorite game. I’m getting into drawing. I like going out in nature and exploring. Hanging out with friends

Where do you live?

Illinois, USA

Do you have any favorite shows or animes?

Attack on Titan. Death Note. Game of Thrones.
I vaguely remember watching the 1st season of Yugioh. I started watching it from the beginning. I started watching Pokemon. I’m really liking both Yugioh and Pokemon.